1. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna through the 20% Development Fund 2023 intends to apply the sum of five hundred forty-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-eight pesos and forty centavos (Php 549,998.40) being the ABC to payments under the contract for Procurement of Waterworks Materials to be used for the rehabilitation of water distribution line at Upland, Paete, Laguna with identification number GP-016-23HDPE&ConnectorsUpland. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Quantity – Description
21 rolls – 2” HDPE PN16 SDR11 – Blue
28 pcs. – 2” PE Pipe Connector Female – Blue
19 rolls – 1½” HDPE PN16 SDR11 – Blue
27 pcs. – 1½” PE Pipe Connector Female – Blue
18 rolls – 1” HDPE PN16 SDR11 – Blue
35 pcs – 1” PE Pipe Connector Female – Blue
2. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within fifteen calendar days (15CD) from the received of Notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
a. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Paete, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8am to 5pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 8 – 28 @ 9:00 am from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of one thousand pesos only (Php 1000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees presented in person through BAC Secretariat.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 9:00 am, November 28, 2023. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
8. Bid opening shall be on November 28, 2023 @ 1:00 pm at the given address below (J.V. Quesada St. Barangay 1, Municipal Building, Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents November 8 – 28, 2023
2. Deadline of Submission of Bids November 28, 2023 @ 9:00 am
3. Opening of Bids November 28, 2023 @ 1:00 pm
4. Bid Evaluation November 29, 2023 @ 1:00 pm
5. Post-qualification November 30 and December 1 2023
6. Notice of Award December 4, 2023
7. Contract Agreement December 13, 2023
8. Notice to Proceed December 14, 2023
9. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
CHRISTINE M. CAINTO
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
11. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: Paete.gov.ph and Philgeps.gov.ph