1. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna through the MDRRMO Trust Fund intends to apply the sum of three million and seven hundred thousand pesos only (Php 3,700,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for the procurement of one (1) unit Brand New Excavator Crawler Type (Backhoe) with project identification number GP-013-23BACKHOE. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Item No. Description Quantity
1 Excavator Crawler Type (Backhoe)
Type: Four cylinders, water cooling, electric spray, self-priming
No. of Cylinders: 4
Emission: Tier / Stage III
Power Output: 36.8kW/2200rpm
Type: Variable plunger pump
Max. discharge flow: 152L/min
Bucket: 48 kN
Arm: 29 kN
Type: Backhoe bucket
Capacity: 0.11~0.22 (0.22) m³
Type: Axial variable plunger motor
Track roller: 5×2
Carrier roller: 1×2
Track shoe: 40×2
Travel speed 2.7/4.6 & 2.3/4 km/h
Max. Drawbar Pull: 50kN
Gradeability: 70% (35°)
Swing motor type: Swash plate plunger motor
Swing speed: 0~11r/min
Brake type: Pressure release, mechanical braking
Refilling Capacities & Lubrications
Fuel Tank: 105L
Cooling system: 10.4L
Engine Oil: 9.5L
Hydraulic oil tank: 74L
System Capacity: 110L
Operating Weight and Ground Pressure
Shoe width: 400mm
Ground pressure: 33kPa
Operating weight: 5960kg
Overall length: 5855
Ground contact length (Transportation): 3330
Overall height (to top of boom): 2060
Overall width: 1880
Overall height (to top of cab): 2610
Counter weight ground clearance: 710
Ground clearance: 360
Tail swing radius: 1655
Track length: 2560
Track gauge: 1480
Track width: 1880
Shoe width: 400mm
Bonnet height: 1635
Revolving frame width: 1780
Distance from swivel center to tail: 1655
with: Portable Radio Dual Band (Uninstalled)
with: Tow Hook Winch (Uninstalled)
with: Municipal Logo Sticker
with: 1 Year GSIS Insurance
with: 3 Years LTO Registration
with: Minimum of 1 Year Warranty or 2000 Operating Hours 1 unit
2. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within thirty calendar days (30 CD) upon receiving the Notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
a. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Paete, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8am to 5pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 8 – November 28 @ 9:00 am from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of five thousand pesos only (Php 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees presented in person through BAC Secretariat.
6. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 15, 2023 @ 9:30 am at J.V. Quesada St., Brgy 1 Municipal Building, Municipal Hall, Paete, Laguna which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 9:00 am, November 28, 2023. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on November 28, 2023 @ 9:30 am at the given address below (J.V. Quesada St. Barangay 1, Municipal Building, Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents November 8 – 28, 2023 @ 9:00 am
2. Pre-bid Conference November 15, 2023 @ 9:30am
3. Deadline of Submission of Bids November 28, 2023 @ 9:00 am
4. Opening of Bids November 28, 2023 @ 9:30 am
5. Bid Evaluation November 29, 2023 @ 9:30 am
6. Post Qualification November 30 – December 1 2023
7. Notice of Award December 4, 2023
8. Contract Agreement December 13, 2023
9. Notice to Proceed December 14, 2023
10. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: Paete.gov.ph and Philgeps.gov.ph