Republic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-116, (049) 557-0001
Invitation to Bid for
Invitation to Bid for Construction of 1-Storey Bureau of Fire Protection Station Building at Brgy 7 Bagumbayan, Paete, Laguna
- The Municipal Government of Paete,Laguna through the 20% Development Fund intends to apply the sum of one million five hundred thousand pesos only (Php 1,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Construction of 1-Storey Bureau of Fire Protection Station Building at Brgy 7 Bagumbayan,, Paete, Laguna. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipal Government of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for Construction of 1-Storey Bureau of Fire protection Station Building at J.P. Rizal St. Brgy 7 Bagumabyan. Description of work:
|II||CONCRTE AND MASONRY WORKS||22.15%||l.s.||1|
|VI.||ROOFINGS AND ACCESSORIES||11.54%||l.s.||1|
|VII.||DOORS AND WINDOWS||5.85%||l.s.||1|
Completion of the Works is required 90 calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Municipal Government of Paete and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on February 15- March 6, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of five thousand pesos only (Php 5,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Municipal Government of Paete, Laguna will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 22 ,[email protected]:00 am at Municipal Building, Municipal hall, J.V. Quesada St. Paete, Laguna which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 6, 2018 @9:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 6, 2018 @10:00 am Municipal Building, Municipal Hall J.V. Quesada St. Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents||February 15-March 6, 2018|
|2. Pre-bid Conference||February 22, 2018 @10:00am|
|3.Deadline of Submission of Bids||March 6, 2018 @9:00 am|
|4. Opening of Bids||March 6, [email protected]:00 am|
|5. Bid Evaluation||March 7, 2018|
|6. Post-qualification||March 8-9, 2019|
|7. Notice of Award||March 13, 2018|
|8. Contract Agreement||March 23, 2018|
|9. Notice to Proceed||March 26, 2018|
- The Municipal Government of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
MENCHIE P. ESPANOLA
 In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian. (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184)
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.