- First, go to the SETTINGS portion of the smartphone or tablet then look for the Wi-Fi icon.
- Select the Free Public Wi-Fi – Pipol Konek on the available networks.
- Wait until the Pipol Konek Welcome Page appears, and select ENTER.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Click on the AGREE button on the TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE.
- Choose your preferred TYPE OF ACCESS:
- INSTANT ACCESS (50 MB daily)
Choosing INSTANT ACCESS will automatically bring you to the Pipol Konek Homepage. Click on the GO ONLINE button located on the bottom of the homepage in order to continue browsing.
- REGISTERED ACCESS (100 MB daily)
For REGISTERED ACCESS, NEW USERS will have to create a new account and fill up the necessary fields on the screen:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- ID Number and Type of Government-Issued ID
- Confirmation of Password
After filling up fields with the correct information, click on REGISTER. The system will send a confirmation email to the registered account, detailing the status of your subscription. You will need to check the registered email and click on the system-generated email in order to activate your account.
Once the confirmation email has been processed, input your EMAIL and PASSWORD on the EXISTING LEVEL 2 USERS fields and choose SIGN-IN. You will be then directed to the Pipol Konek Homepage.
To continue web-browsing, click on the GO ONLINE button located at the bottom part of the Pipol Konek Homepage.