Republic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-101, (049) 557-0001
Invitation to Bid for
The Procurement of 100 pcs LED Street Light 50w to be used by the Municipality of Paete
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna through the 20% development Fund intends to apply the sum of five hundred thousand pesos only (Php 500,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for Procurement of 100 pcs led Street Light 50w to be used by the Municipality of Paete with Project Identification number GP-019-21streetlight. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
|1||LED Street light 50w daylight||100 pcs|
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within fifteen calendar days (15CD) from the received of Notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Paete, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8am to 5pm.
- 5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on December 13-28, [email protected] 9:00 amfrom the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of one thousand pesos only (Php 1,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees presented in person through BAC Secretariat.
- 6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 9:00 am, December 28, 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- 7. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- 8. Bid opening shall be on December 28, [email protected] 10:00 am at the given address below (J.V. Quesada St. Barangay 1, Municipal Building, Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents||December 13-28, 2021|
|2.Deadline of Submission of Bids||December 28, [email protected] 9:00 am|
|3. Opening of Bids||December 28, 2021 @ 10:00 am|
|4. Bid Evaluation||December 29, 2021|
|5. Post-qualification||December 31, 2021-January 4, 2022|
|6. Notice of Award||January 6, 2022|
|7. Contract Agreement||January 14, 2022|
|8. Notice to Proceed||January 17, 2022|
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
CHRISTINE M. CAINTO
Office of the Bac Secretariat
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
- 11. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: Paete.gov.ph and Philgeps.gov.ph
ANTONIO C. DELA ROSA