Republic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-101, (049) 557-0001
Invitation to Bid Installation of Water Transmission line from Barangay Ilaya del norte to Barangay Ilaya del Sur
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna, through the 20% development fund 2021 intends to apply the sum of one hundred ninety-nine thousand eight hundred ninety-six pesos and 80/100 only (Php 199,896.80) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Installation of water transmission line from Barangay Ilaya del Norte to Barangay Ilaya del Sur, Paete, Laguna. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Description of Work
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required 15 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- 3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Paete, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on August 20, 2021-September 7, 2021 from given address and website/s upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five hundred pesos only (Php 500.00). Itmay also be downloadedfree of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees presented in person through BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before September 7, [email protected] 9:00 am. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- 7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on September 7, [email protected]:00 am at the given address below Municipal Building, Municipal Hall, J.V. Quesada St. Brgy 1, Paete, LagunaBids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents||August 20, 2021-September 7, 2021|
|2.Deadline of Submission of Bids||Sep 7, 2021 @9:00 am|
|3. Opening of Bids||Sep 7, 2021 @10:00 am|
|4. Bid Evaluation||September 8, 2021|
|5. Post-qualification||September 9-10, 2021|
|6. Notice of Award||September 14, 2021|
|7. Contract Agreement||September 24, 2021|
|8. Notice to Proceed||September 27, 2021|
- The Municipality Of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:www.philgeps.gov.ph and www.Paete.gov.ph
______________________________ANTONIO C. DELA ROSA