Republic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-101, (049) 557-0001
Invitation to Bid for
Invitation to Bid for Rehabilitation of Multi-puprose Building at J.P. Rizal Street Barangay7 Bagumbayan
- The Municipal Government of Paete,Laguna through the General Fund intends to apply the sum of one hundred ninety-eight thousand seven hundred seven pesos and 91/100(Php 198,707.91) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Rehabilitation of Multi-purpose Building at J.P. Rizal Street Barangay 7 Bagumbayan, Paete, Laguna. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipal Government of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for Rehabilitation of Multi-purpose Building at J.P. Rizal Street Barangay 7 Bagumbayan,Paete, Laguna Description of work:
Completion of the Works is required 20 calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Municipal Government of Paete and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on October 23-31, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of five hundred pesos only (Php 500.00). Itmay also be downloadedfree of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before October 31, 2019 @9:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 31, 2019 @10:00 am Municipal Building, Municipal Hall J.V. Quesada St. Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|2. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents||October 23-31, 2019|
|3. Pre-bid Conference||n/a|
|4.Deadline of Submission of Bids||October 31, 2019 @9:00 am|
|5. Opening of Bids||October 31, 2019 @10:00 am|
|6. Bid Evaluation||November 4, 2019|
|7. Post-qualification||November 5-6, 2019|
|8. Notice of Award||November 8, 2019|
|9. Contract Agreement||November 18, 2019|
|10. Notice to Proceed||November 19, 2019|
- The Municipal Government of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
ANTONIO C. DELA ROSA
 In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian. (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184)