Republic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-116, (049) 557-0001
Invitation to Bid for
[Drilling of Deepwell for additional water supply]
- The Municipal Government of Paete, through the 20% Development Fund intends to apply the sum of two hundred sixty-nine thousand eight hundred eighteen pesos and 80/100 only being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Drilling of Deepwell for Additional Water Supply at Brgy Bagumbayan. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipal Government of Paete now invites bids for Drilling of Deepwell for Additional Water Supply at Brgy Bagumbayan Description of work:
Materials 1. B.I. pipes 30 pcs
Completion of the Works is required 60 calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Municipal Government of Paete and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on March 27-April 7, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of five hundred pesos only (Php 500.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The [insert name of the Procuring Entity] will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on [insert time and date] at [insert address for Pre-Bid Conference, if applicable], which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before April 7, 2017 @9:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on April 7, 2017 @10:00 am Municipal Building, Municipal Hall J.V. Quesada St. Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents||March 27-April 7, 2017|
|2. Pre-bid Conference||N/A|
|2.Deadline of Submission of Bids||April 7, 2017 @9:00 am|
|3. Opening of Bids||April 7, [email protected]:00 am|
|4. Bid Evaluation||April 10-12, 2017|
|5. Post-qualification||April 13-17, 2017|
|6. Notice of Award||April 19, 2017|
|7. Contract Agreement||April 28, 2017|
|8. Notice to Proceed||May 1, 2017|
- The Municipal Government of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
MENCHIE P. ESPANOLA
 In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian. (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184)
 May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a pre-bid conference.