Invitation to Bid
Invitation to Bid for
Procurement of 10 units three wheel motorcycle(open type)
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna, through the 20% Development Fund  intends to apply the sum of One million pesos only (Php 1,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of 10 units Three wheel Motorcycle (open Type). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for Procurement of 10 units Three wheel Motorcycle (open Type) . Delivery of the Goods is required within fifteen days calendar days (15CD) from the received of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within three(3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Municipality f Paete, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on March 10-29, 2017@ 9:00 am from the address below Municipal Building J.V. Quesada St Brgy 1 Paete, Laguna: and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of five thousand pesos only (Php 5,000.00) Note: For lot procurement, the maximum fee for the Bidding Documents for each lot shall be based on its ABC, in accordance with the Guidelines issued by the GPPB; provided that the total fees for the Bidding Documents of all lots shall not exceed the maximum fee prescribed in the Guidelines for the sum of the ABC of all lots.}.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 17, 2017 @ 10:00 am at V. Quesada St. Barangay 1, Municipal hall, Paete, Laguna which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 9:00 am, March 29, 2017. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 29, 2017 @ 10:00 am at J.V. Quesada St., Barangay 1, Municipal Building, Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents||March 10-29, 2017|
|2.Pre-bid Conference||March 17, [email protected]:00am|
|3.Deadline of Submission of Bids||March 29 , [email protected]:00 am|
|4. Opening of Bids||March 29, [email protected]:00 am|
|5. Bid Evaluation||March 30-April 3, 2017|
|6. Post-qualification||April 4-6, 2017|
|7. Notice of Award||April 10, 2017|
|8. Contract Agreement||April 20, 2017|
|9. Notice to Proceed||April 24, 2017|
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Christine M. Cainto
Office of the Bac Secretariat
J.V. Quesada St. Brgy 1, Paete,Laguna
MENCHIE P. ESPANOLA
 In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of (LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian. (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184)
 A brief description of the type(s) of Goods should be provided, including quantities, location of project, and other information necessary to enable potential bidders to decide whether or not to respond to the invitation.
May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a Pre-Bid Conference.